The Finer Consigner
The Finer Consigner is an upscale resale clothing shop located in a prominent area of Johns Creek. This resale store offers a great variety of designer and high quality clothing at reasonable prices. Owner Patricia Andrews and employees are dedicated to helping customers find that unique piece of attire, whether it be a vintage Chanel handbag or a pair of alligator skin shoes. The Finer Consigner is also constantly having sales. Each day, a selected ticket color is offered at a discount price.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 10am-6pm;Thurs, 10am-8pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Flat access from parking lot.
- Founding Date: 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Second- hand designer brand clothing, accessories, shoes, handbags.
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Items are generally non-returnable and non-exchangable due to commitments with consigners. However, Finer Consigner values customer service and will consider returns in certain scenarios.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The owner Patricia Andrews has lived in Alpharetta for most of her life and is well- equipped at discerning the quality and trendiness of the clothing she brings into her store; shoppers can count on finding a classic piece at Finer Consigner.
- Donations policy: Donations are accepted whenever, yet consigners might want to consider selling her clothing to the store instead.