Great Harvest is an authentic bakery that bakes its bread from scratch daily. "From scratch" means just that, right down to the unground wheat. Great Harvest grinds its own wheat to create its own flour and they bake their bread within 24 hours of grinding the wheat. They offer daily varieties of bread and publish a monthly schedule of what breads are available on which days. They also serve sandwiches, sides and breakfast items – all made with a variety of their homemade bread. They also have low-carb options. The bakery is located in the Shoppes at St. Ives shopping center about a half mile north of State Bridge Road on Medlock Bridge Road.
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 7am to 6:30pm; Saturday: 7am to 5:30pm; Sunday: Closed
- Handicap Accessible: The shopping center's curbed walkway has handicap ramps in multiple locations, including directly in front of the store.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breads, sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.getfreshbread.com/PDFs/SandwichMenu.pdf
- Specialties: Fresh-baked bread, sandwiches
- Parking: Free lot