Blue Dangles Boutique offers one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted jewelry and fashions for women. Its products include eco-friendly metal cuffs, colorful summer necklaces, Georgi Manu belts and the latest in clothing shoes and boots. The Boutique's owner, Tracey Gruber, actively supports charitable organizations in the area.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun - Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Easy access handicapped entry
- Founding Date: 1953
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Women's dresses, tops, denim, sweaters, jewelry and accessories, shoes, boots and specialty items for women.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: For great fashion tips check out our Podcast on iTunes, "Fashion In Five" by Blue Dangles.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Our jewelry and clothing are from around the world. Featuring our own line of denim, Matchstix 222 as well as hundreds of other designers and artisans.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: Yes