Altobeli's, located in Haynes Market, offers fine Italian dining with great live entertainment at its piano bar. Among the fare: chicken dishes, fish, pasta, veal and beef. Family meals serve up to eight hungry diners; choose from meat lasagna, baked ziti, chicken parmigiana and pasta with meatball and marinara sauce.
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 2pm. Dinner: Sun - Mon, 5pm - 9pm; Tue - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Linguini a la pescatore, shrimp florentine, petto di pollo abruzzi, artichike casino, portabella napoleon, steak au poivre, pasta levronaze
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Vitello alla picatta, lasagna, fettuccine, shrimp florentine
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 3
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual