The Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections encourages registered voters to participate in the General Election on Tuesday, Nov. 6. Registered voters can participate through one of three ways: absentee voting by mail, advance voting in person, and voting on Election Day. Ocee Library in Johns Creek is an advance voting location.
Absentee Voting by Mail
Registered voters can request an absentee ballot by mail by filling out an absentee ballot application e-mailing it to Elections.Absentee@fultoncountyga.gov or faxing it to the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections (404-730-8839 or 404-730 7024). The application is available at www.fultonelections.com. The deadline to request an absentee ballot Friday, Nov. 2. Completed absentee ballots must be received by the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections no later than 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
Advance Voting in Person
, and continues through Friday, Nov. 2, at six locations:
- Ocee Library (5090 Abbotts Bridge Road, Johns Creek 30005)
- North Fulton Service Center (7741 Roswell Road, Suite 232, Sandy Springs 30350)
- Buckhead Library (269 Buckhead Avenue, Atlanta 30305)
- Fulton County Government Center (130 Peachtree St. SW, Suite 2186, Atlanta, 30303)
- Adamsville Recreational Center (3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. SW, Atlanta 30311)
- South Fulton Service Center (5600 Stonewall Tell Road, Room 108, College Park 30349)
On the day of the General Election (Tuesday, Nov. 6), voting precincts will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Voters can log on to www.fultonelections.com to look up their specific precinct, or call the Department of Registration and Elections at 404-730-7072.