November elections are just around the corner. This year Johns Creek voters will be casting their votes for a mayor and three city council seats.
If you are not registered to vote, or have recently moved to Johns Creek, you have until 5 p.m., Monday, Oct. 7 to register to vote in the Nov. 5 city elections.
Voters registering for the first time in Georgia must provide ONE of the following forms of ID:
- Georgia Driver's license, even if expired
- Any valid state or federal government issued photo ID, including a FREE Voter ID card issued by Fulton County Department of Registration & Elections or the Georgia department of Driver Services (DDS)
- Valid U.S. passport ID
- Valid U.S. military photo ID
- Valid tribal photo ID
- Copy of a current utility bill
- Bank statement
- Government check
- Paycheck, or
- Any other government document that shows your name and address.
Requirements to vote:
1. You must be a United States citizens.
2. You must be a legal resident of Georgia - and Fulton County.
3. You must be at least 18 years old on Election Date
Where to register:
Fulton County North Service Center Office, 7741 Roswell Road, Atlanta, 30350
Fulton County Registration and Elections Main Office, 130 Peachtree St, SW, Atlanta 30303
Fulton County South Service Center Office, 5600 Stonwall Tell Rd, College Park, 30349
For more voter registration information call 404-730-7072