The Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections encourages registered voters to continue to cast their ballots early during Advance Voting.
As of Tuesday, Oct. 30, at 7 p.m., more than 102,000 voters in Fulton County had cast their ballots early. At Ocee Library in Johns Creek, an advance voting location, more than 16,000 voters had cast ballots since Oct. 15.
Early voting for the November General Election began Monday, Oct. 15, and continues through Friday, Nov. 2, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the six locations below:
- Ocee Library, 5090 Abbotts Bridge Road, Johns Creek
- North Fulton Service Center, 7741 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs
- Buckhead Library, 269 Buckhead Avenue, Atlanta
- Fulton County Registration & Elections Department, Fulton County Government Center (141 Pryor St./130 Peachtree St. SW), Atlanta
- Adamsville Recreation Center, 3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Atlanta
- South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park
Registered voters can request an absentee ballot by mail by filling out an absentee ballot application and e-mailing it to Elections.Absentee@fultoncountyga.gov or faxing it to the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections (404-730-8839 or 404-730-7024). The application is available at www.fultonelections.com.
The deadline to request an absentee ballot for the Nov. 6 election is Friday, Nov. 2. Completed absentee ballots must be received by the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections no later than 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6 at one of three County facilities: the Fulton County Government Center, the North Fulton Service Center or the South Fulton Service Center (addresses listed above).