.

Midway United Methodist Church-Kids Consignment Sale Registration

 ,   Add to calendar
 5025 Atlanta Highway Alpharetta, Ga 30004  See map
Consignors and volunteers are needed for our Kids Consignment Sale on March 13-15, 2014.  For more info. go to 
http://www.midwayumc.org/consignment-sale.  
Sellers and volunteers shop the day before the public.

Seller Registration is $7, and online via myconsignmentmanager.com at link above (from Jan. 13th-March 7th). Consignors get 70% of sales proceeds and remaining 30% goes to the church for children's missions, and other worthy causes.  Some consignors also donate a portion or all their unsold items, and these donations are given to:  Foster Care Support Foundation, Unseen Hands, Beacon of Hope, and Forsyth Foster Families.  We typically have about 400 consignors who pack our Gym and Scout Hut with infant and kids items. 

Volunteers are needed as well.  In the past we have needed as many as 170 volunteers.  Large groups of volunteers are needed the week of March 9th-15th, 2014.  To participate go to the website, and register as a volunteer to receive your email communications.  If you are new to the process you will be asked to create an account.  Otherwise contact Melanie Diskson via email at, madrad27@msn.com.

Thanks to all the sellers and volunteers who support our cause and help needy families.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something