Beginning Oct. 14, voters in the county have a chance to cast their ballots early for the Nov. 5 elections.
Beginning Monday Oct. 28 through Friday Nov. 1, advanced voting will be held at the following locations:
- Adamsville Recreational Center, 3201 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive SW, Atlanta
- Fulton County Government Center, 130 Peachtree Street, SW, Suite 2186, Atlanta
- North Fulton Service Center, 7741 Roswell Road, Room 232, Sandy Springs
- South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, Room 108, College Park
- Coan Recreation Center, 1530 Woodbine Ave., SE, Atlanta
- Peachtree Hills Recreation Center, 308 Peachtree Hills Ave., NE, Atlanta
Click HERE for a list of Johns Creek City Council candidates and their profiles.
The last day to register to vote in the election is Oct. 7.
In Johns Creek residents can pick up a voter registration applications form at Johns Creek City Hall, as well as the Ocee and Spruill Oaks library branches.
Registration forms are also available at Fulton County Registration and Elections or online at the Georgia Secretary of State's website.
Keep up with Johns Creek news, subscribe to the free Johns Creek Patch newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.