Sport Clips Haircuts, a place that makes it good to be a guy, opened on Friday, Nov. 9 at 9775 Medlock Bridge Road, at the State Bridge intersection. This is the first location in the city, adding to the more than 950 Sport Clips across the country.
“What’s better than being in a relaxing environment, where sports are on TV everywhere you look, with well-trained stylists and no need for an appointment when it’s time for a haircut?” said Paul Rogers, team leader for the new Sport Clips and seven additional locations in Georgia and Tennessee. “Those are just a few reasons why we know Sport Clips will be a hit for the guys here in John’s Creek.”
Sport Clips offers clients:
- The MVP Experience – precision haircut, massaging shampoo, hot steamed towel treatment, and neck and shoulder massage.
- Stylists who specialize in male hair care and stay up-to-date on industry trends.
- Haircut services without an appointment – walk-ins are welcome.
- Large, flat-screen televisions playing sports programming at each haircut station and in the lobby, along with reading materials.
- Special lighting and massaging chairs in the shampoo area to promote relaxation .
- Male-focused hair care and styling products.
“It’s exciting to open our doors and let people come in and experience it for themselves,” said Rogers.
Sport Clips in Johns Creek will be open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. For more information, visit www.haircutmenjohnscreekga.com.