Johns Creek City Hall will be open normal business hours on New Year's Eve from 8:30 - 5 p.m. but will be closed New Year's Day.
The Ocee and NE Spruill Oaks libraries will be closed on New Year's Day. Also closed the Autrey Mill Preserve and Johns Creek Arts Center.
The U.S. Post Office and all banks will be closed Jan. 1. 2014.
Residents should check with their individual trash haulers to find out if the holiday affects their regularly scheduled pick up day.
Kroger stores will be open regular hours both days.
Publix stores will be open both days, but close at 9 p.m. on New Years Day
Walgreens will be open regular hours both days, but the pharmacy will close at 5 p.m. on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
In a samplings of restaurants, we found a number of eateries that will maintain their regular hours. The best bet is to call ahead to make sure. Use the Johns Creek Patch directory to locate phone, address and other information on a restaurant or business.
- Abbotts Bar & Grill: Open, regular hours
- Alessio Restaurant and Pizzeria: Closed New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
- Bonefish Grill: Open regular hours
- Cheeseburger Bobby's: Open until 8 p.m. New Year's Eve, open regular hours on New Year's Day
- Chick-fil-A: Open 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. New Year's Eve, open 10:30 - 6 p.m. New Year's Day
- Marco's: Open regular hours both days
- Outback: Open regular hours both days
- Studio Movie Grill: Open regular hours both days
- Viande Rouge: Open New Year's Eve, however, reservations are full, closed New Year's Day