Motorists in Single-Vehicle, Non-Injury Accidents in Johns Creek Can File Reports Later

Because of the high volume of accidents, expect delays by Johns Creek police responding to minor accidents. 

If you are in single-vehicle accident with no injuries in Johns Creek, call 911 to receive an incident/event number. 

You can come to Johns Creek Police Headquarters at 11445 Johns Creek Parkway to file a report at a later date. 

Or you can download the state form at www.dds.ga.gov/docs/forms/Accident.pdf for insurance purposes.

Source: Johns Creek Police Department


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »