Invite a friend
Self-Defense Class for Adults at NE Library Jan. 22nd
This Self-Defense Workshop for Adults, conducted by Revved Up Kids, Inc., is designed to help you recognize, avoid and escape dangerous situations and people. Participants will learn to identify behaviors that may make them a target of crime; it will teach simple, intuitive, self-defense techniques that can be used to injure and to escape an attacker. Full-force practice will be offered after the class. Reservations required: Call 770-360-8820 or email email@example.com. Free and open to the public.
|Where||NE/Spruill Oaks Library 9560 Spruill Rd, Johns Creek, GA 30022|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||12:45 pm–2:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About NE/Spruill Oaks Library
The Northeast/Spruill Oaks branch of the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System is located off of Old Alabama Road. The library's advocacy group is Friends of Northeast/Spruill Oaks Library, which holds book club meetings in the library's Community Room. The library opened in 1999 and is adjacent to a wildlife habitat. It hosts a variety of classes and events for youth and adults.
Other events here
- Teens and Adults: Learn to Write "Flash Fiction" June 1st at NE Library Sat, Jun 1, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Preview Book Sale "For Members Only" for Friends of NE/Spruill Oaks Library Set for June 20 Thu, Jun 20, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friends of NE/Spruill Oaks Library Summer Book Sale Set for June 21-23 Fri, Jun 21, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friends of NE/Spruill Oaks Library Summer Book Sale Set for June 21-23 Sat, Jun 22, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Friends of NE/Spruill Oaks Library Summer Book Sale Ends June 23rd Sun, Jun 23, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm