Invite a friend
Ladies: a new Christian 12-step Class on Wednesdays
Celebrate Recovery at Perimeter Church is starting a new Christian 12-Step class for all ladies facing significant struggles or issues. A Step Study is a personal journey though each of the 12 steps and their biblical comparisons in a confidential group lead by two leaders who have completed a study. We use Celebrate Recovery's four participants books. When you finish the study you will have worked your hurts, habits, and hang-ups through each step. A Step Study is a long-term commitment to the members of the group and is a closed group of just the individuals who start the study together. It will typically take 12 months to complete the study.
For more information, call Sandy at (404) 663-0784 or go to http://ww.perimeter.org
To sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
More About Perimeter Church
Perimeter Church at 9500 Medlock Bridge Road in Johns Creek offers a "Taste of Perimeter", a dinner that help guests become more familiar with the church. The Lead Teacher Randy Pope and his wife, Carol, host this dinner reciting the history and stories about the church. Children can enjoy a program called Kidsquest every Sunday morning and the youth participate in The Bricks Student Center on Friday evenings. There are several programs available for adults.
Other events here
- Salsa Lessons at Perimeter Church's Ballroom Dance Community Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:15 pm
- Academy of the Arts' Beginner Ballroom Dance Class Weekly on Fridays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Academy of the Arts' Visual Arts Camp Daily, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Academy of the Arts' Art Camp June 10, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 12, 2013 / June 13, 2013 / June 14, 2013 / June 17, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / June 20, 2013 / June 21, 2013, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Academy of the Arts' God's Superheroes Camp Daily, 9:30 am