Invite a friend
Celebrate Recovery at Perimeter Church
Celebrate Recovery is a Christian 12-step program where God changes lives and brings hope, peace, healing, forgiveness, freedom and joy. We meet every Wednesday night. Childcare ages 2+ is available for $1/child. Teenagers: The Landing meets at the same time and mirrors the content presented at Celebrate Recovery. Want to talk to someone? Gentlemen, call Rob: (770) 335-9793. Ladies, call Sandy: (404) 663-0784. The Landing, call Ryan: (404) 317-7203. For more information, please visit www.perimeter.org/cr.
More About Perimeter Church
Perimeter Church at 9500 Medlock Bridge Road in Johns Creek offers a "Taste of Perimeter", a dinner that help guests become more familiar with the church. The Lead Teacher Randy Pope and his wife, Carol, host this dinner reciting the history and stories about the church. Children can enjoy a program called Kidsquest every Sunday morning and the youth participate in The Bricks Student Center on Friday evenings. There are several programs available for adults.
Other events here
- Academy of the Arts' Beginner Ballroom Dance Class Weekly on Fridays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Salsa Lessons at Perimeter Church's Ballroom Dance Community Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:15 pm
- Academy of the Arts' Visual Arts Camp Daily, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Academy of the Arts' Art Camp June 10, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 12, 2013 / June 13, 2013 / June 14, 2013 / June 17, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / June 20, 2013 / June 21, 2013, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Academy of the Arts' God's Superheroes Camp Daily, 9:30 am