Put On The Glitz at Mayor's Ball
Annual event to benefit Johns Creek Foundation.
Put on the glitz for a good cause when this year's Mayor's Ball benefits the Johns Creek Foundation.
Held Friday, Oct. 19, at the Atlanta Athletic Club, the foundation will again partner with Emory Johns Creek Hospital for a “Puttin’ on the Glitz” celebration. Mingle with other guests while enjoying the cocktail hour prior to dinner, dance to the sounds of the Synergy Band, place a bid on silent auction items and stop by photo booth for a fun picture to take home.
The Johns Creek Foundation seeks to promote excellence in the quality of life for the citizens and business of Johns Creek by encouraging and directing financial support to endeavors that enhance recreational and cultural growth, and strengthen unique community identity and spirit.
By raising funds from individuals and businesses and granting them into the community, the foundation serves as a rallying point for “giving back” in Johns Creek. In its first five years, the foundation has poured some $75,000 into the community through programs as varied as the summer arts camp at Johns Creek Arts Center to the Ceremony of HOPE at the Johns Creek Relay for Life.
Ticket and sponsorship for the Mayor's Ball is as follows:
Gold Sponsor – $10,000
- First full-page advertisement in the sponsor section of the event program
- Specific award recognition at dinner
- Two tables of 12 in front row
Silver Sponsor – $5,000
- Full first-page advertisement following the Gold Sponsor in the event program
- Recognition at ceremony
- Table of 12 in front row or front side – first come/first serve on receipt of payment
Bronze Sponsor – $2,500
- Recognition in program – 1/2 page, first come/first serve on submittal of advertisement
- Table of 12 – based on first come, first serve on receipt of payment
Individual Tickets (limited number) – $250