How to Use Johns Creek Patch this School Year
Five things principals, educators, PTA members, parents and students need to know.
The school year is approaching, and Patch will be there to cover the big news for all of Johns Creek's schools. But we can’t do it without your help.
To make sure you get the most out of Patch this school year, we invite you to get active in the news-gathering process. There are five things you can do to make sure your school and its students get all the coverage they deserve from Patch:
- Let us know about big events and accomplishments — If you have a school-related story idea you’d like us to cover, let us know about it! Just email Patch editor Ann Marie Quill with the details and who we should contact for more information about the story idea.
- Add your event listings — Have an upcoming band performance? Is your school hosting an open house? Just add the news to our Events calendar. We invite you to add calendar events for your school, its extracurricular activities, clubs, PTA and more.
- Post your announcements — Want to let us know about a student, school or teacher accomplishment? Let everyone hear the news by posting your own announcements and photos.
- Add your photos to our galleries – Throughout the school year we’ll be out gathering lots of photos of students and their activities. Be sure to add your own photos to our event-related galleries or our Pics & Clips section and share your memories with everyone.
- Blog — You can also become a blogger and share your school's news directly with Patch readers on a regular basis.
To find out more about using Patch this school year, just email email@example.com.